Important Legal Notice
Our Website is hosted in England and any data processed by us shall be processed in England. We are therefore a data controller for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act) and we are registered with the Information Commissions Office as a data controller. Zenium Technology Partners Limited has its registered office at c/o Soros Fund Management LLC, 56 Conduit Street, Regent Gate, London W1S 2YZ, United Kingdom.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you.
Information you give us:-
- Information that you provide by completing forms on www.zeniumdatacenters.com or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes information provided at the time of making an enquiry or requesting further information and/or a quotation or when you register to use our Website or subscribe to any service we may offer. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own marketing purposes or otherwise.
- The information you give us may include your name, address, email address, phone number, financial and credit card information or otherwise.
With regard to each of your visits to our Website we may automatically collect the following information:-
- Technical information including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clicksteam to, through and from our Website (including date and time); information you searched for or viewed, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general Internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests;
- To recognise you when you return to our site;
Where we store your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:-
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To provide you with information about products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- To notify you about changes to our service.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way please do not tick the relevant box situated on the Enquiry Form on which we collect your data.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Zenium Technology Partners Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
You have the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a nominal fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.